Oven-Baked, Grill-Finished Ribsby Auntie Nono's
This one combines the ease of oven-baking with the sweet-charred sizzle of a grill-finish. Get ready for fall-off-the-bone goodness that only requires three ingredients!
- 2 racks baby back ribs, membrane removed
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
½ cup of Auntie Nono’s Grilling Seasoning
Remove the membrane on the ribs. Lay the ribs with the curved back facing up, and using a sharp knife, slice under the membrane. Using your fingers, pinch and pull so the membrane begins to lift. You can use a paper towel if the membrane is hard to grip. Remove completely and discard.
- Brush the rack of ribs with yellow mustard. Sprinkle three tablespoons of SPICE RUB and spread, coating evenly. Flip the rack and repeat this process.
- Wrap the rack of ribs in aluminum foil. Make sure the foil does not tear. Add an extra sheet of foil around the seam to ensure that the foil is completely sealed.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 275F.
- Place ribs wrapped in foil on a baking sheet and bake for 2.5 hours.
- Preheat grill to 350F.
- After 2.5 hours, remove the ribs from the oven and carefully open the foil. Check the ribs in between the bones using a meat thermometer. You want the temperature at 190F-200F.
- Transfer ribs to the grill. Grill for about 5 minutes per side until ribs get charred grill marks. Remove from grill.
- Slice and serve!