Firecracker Sea Salt Margaritas
Take your weekend up a notch with some spicy grapefruit margaritas! Get a kick of extra spice and coat the rim with our Firecracker Sea Salt.
SPICY FIRECRACKER MARGARITA
- 2 oz of silver tequila
- ½ oz Cointreau;
- 2 oz of grapefruit juice
- ½ oz lime juice
- Grapefruit wedge for serving
- Auntie Nono's Firecracker Sea Salt
- Prepare your glass – Run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip the rim in Auntie Nono’s Firecracker Sea Salt. Set the glass aside until ready to use.
- Combine the ingredients – Combine the tequila, Cointreau, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and a few ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake, strain, and serve – Shake the mixture for about 10 seconds or until chilled. Add fresh ice to the rimmed glass and strain the margarita mix. Garnish with a grapefruit wedge.