Auntie Nono's Classic Burger and Fries
You can't miss with a classic burger and fries, especially with all the right flavors at hand. The summertime vibes, with a little bit of your best grill and (air)frying magic, will do the rest. Fire it up!
FOR THE BURGER…
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices of cheese
- Red onion, sliced into rings
- Iceberg or Bibb lettuce (your preference)
- Auntie Nono's Everything Seasoning
- Optional: Woos! Burger Sauce (2 tbsp mayonnaise, 2 tbsp ketchup, 2 tsp dijon mustard, 1 tsp Auntie Nono’s Seafood Seasoning, 2 tsp Hot Sauce (we prefer Woos! Hot Sauce))
- Prep the burgers – In a large bowl, add the beef and sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of Auntie Nono's Everything Seasoning (more or less to taste). Using your hands, mix until combined and form into four patties.
- Fire up the grill – Preheat the grill to 375º F and cook the burgers for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through. About 1 minute before taking the burgers off the flame, lay a slice of cheese on the patties and close the grill top.
- Make the burger sauce – Place all burger sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Bon Appétit – Place burgers on hamburger buns with your desired toppings and serve. Enjoy!
FOR THE FRIES…
This is Auntie Nono's classic fry recipe that we go back to time and time again. Crispy goodness with just three ingredients, five steps, and one air fryer.
- Two medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2-3 tbsp of Avocado Oil (other oils can be substituted)
- Salt (preferred amount)
- Auntie Nono’s Everything Seasoning (preferred amount)
- Preheat your air fryer to 390º for 3 minutes.
- Wash and scrub potatoes thoroughly, then peel potato skins off with a knife.
- Slice each potato in half, then cut it into vertical slices.
- Place fries in a large bowl, and add seasoning, salt, and oil. Mix to combine.
- Air fry for about 15-18 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tip – If you have leftover burger sauce, use it for dipping!