Quick & Easy Dinner in Your Instant Pot
Here at Auntie Nono's, we’re always looking for ways to help families put together quick and easy meals. Many parents enjoy cooking with their Instant Pot because they can effortlessly combine the ingredients and then get ready to enjoy a flavorful dinner with their family.
Auntie Nono's line of seasonings is incredibly versatile; they work well in—and enhance the flavor of—numerous Instant Pot dinner recipes. If you’re looking for a kid-friendly recipe that utilizes our Everything Seasoning, we have a fantastic one to share with you: Instant Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pasta. Most kids enjoy eating chicken, cheese, and noodles, and when we tested this recipe for ourselves, we appreciated how the flavors of our Everything Seasoning complemented the dish.
If you’re a parent who encourages their child to get involved in the cooking process, this recipe is sure to be a delight to make alongside your little helper. Invite your child to season, measure, pour, and then set the table while your Instant Pot works its magic.
Instant Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- AUNTIE NONO’S EVERYTHING SEASONING
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed or thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ¾ cups chicken stock
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups pasta
- Black pepper, to taste
- Crackers, for garnish (optional)
Season the chicken with AUNTIE NONO’S EVERYTHING SEASONING and pepper.
- Dice garlic and onion.
- Drizzle olive oil into the Instant Pot.
- Select the Sauté function. Heat the olive oil, quickly sauté the chicken, and add the garlic and onions.
Add a dash of pepper and a dash of AUNTIE NONO’S EVERYTHING SEASONING to the pot.
- Pour the chicken stock and pasta into the pot. If necessary, deglaze the pot with a spatula. Stir, cover, lock the lid, and select the Manual function.
- Set the vent to Sealing and cook for three to five minutes.
- Release the pressure and then stir in butter, cream cheese, parmesan, and heavy cream until all the ingredients are well-blended.
Season to taste with pepper and AUNTIE NONO’S EVERYTHING SEASONING.
- Help your child plate the dish, wait for it to cool, and enjoy.
A Few Final Notes
- If you want to make this dish even more appealing to your child, consider allowing your child to select the pasta. Pasta now comes in all sorts of fun shapes—think dinosaurs, stars, and trees. You should be able to find fun pasta shapes in your local supermarket.
- Another idea: if your child likes veggies, feel free to add some after you’ve released the pressure in your Instant Pot. Add-in and the spinach will begin to wilt.
- We hope you and your child enjoy this quick dinner. Maybe your child will even go so far as to call this the “best easy dinner”! If so, you’ll have discovered another great kid dinner that you can make again with help from your favorite seasoning brand, Auntie Nono’s.